Junior Happiness Officer Internship in Madrid
By joining the our collaborator Marketing team, you will become a fundamental pillar to attend, study to understand, and the most important key of the team.
To do this, you will take part in the following activities:
- You will respond to emails and calls from our Spanish members to solve doubts and difficulties (operation of the page, cancellations, refunds, etc.)
- You will help our members find a home exchange (and have the best vacation of their life!)
- You will carry out marketing and / or satisfaction studies of our members
- You will contribute in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies
- You will participate in the organization of events with our members
- You will become the community manager of the main social networks in the Spanish market: Facebook,
- Twitter, Instagram and the blog
- You will do small translations from English / French to Spanish for the website or mobile applications
- Additionally, you will have the freedom to create your own project that helps to continue innovating
The ideal intern is:
- ADE / Marketing / Tourism student or similar
- Creative, active person eager to grow
- Ability to work in a team and in a multicultural environment
- Autonomous person with a desire to learn
- Interested in the sharing economy
- Fundamental native oral and written communication skills in Spanish
- A high level of English, both oral and written, is essential
- Knowledge of French or a third language is desirable
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.