Junior Corporate Administrator Internship in Brussels
Our collaborator is seeking to recruit a highly organised Junior Corporate Administrator that will have administrative responsibilities which support the corporate and legal department of the Company.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction and supervision of the Legal Consultant, the Junior Corporate Administrator will:
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- General administrative duties
- Assisting on the efficient management of the corporate and legal department
- Preparation of resolutions
- Filing and organising the Clients portfolio of the Company and/ or Group
- Possess very well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Be results and client focused
- Have the ability of exercising to a high degree of delegated responsibility
- Have good organizational,and technical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Studying or has a Diploma or Degree in Law, Business, Accounting, Secretarial Studies, Office Administration, Business Administration or other related field
- Dynamic with pleasant personality
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational skills, diligent and detail oriented
- Attention to detail
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
The above tasks and responsibilities may change in accordance with the demands and requirement of the department and group of companies.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.