Junior Conference Manager & Marketing Internship in Bratislava
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This opportunity is working for the successful Slovak production and engineering company specializing in production of a different mainly steel hardware products. The company offers complex services from design through final production and uses technologies corresponding to the actual trends as a base to make and export the high quality products. It has over 100 employees and is one of the major employers in the region.
The intern will be working on designing of 3D constructions of the steel tools and creation of technical drawings.
– student or graduate in engineering
– good knowledge of Catia V5 R19 /R24/
– welcomed is knowledge in area of cold forming, sheet metal manufacturing, model design in Catia
– good level of English
– flexible and positive with proactive approach to work
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
Trainee will get an opportunity to gain practical skills in in the environment of a production company using modern technologies and processes. It is an opportunity to gain valuable experience into your CV in tools design and construction.
– Free accommodation provided
– Partially funded lunch meals in a company´s canteen
– Standard support by their team
Erasmus+ internship in Marketing
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.