About the company
Our partner is one of the largest and most respected newspapers in Spain, and they offer a variety of internship opportunities in journalism. As an intern, you may work on news stories, feature articles, or investigative pieces, and you may be responsible for conducting interviews, researching background information, and fact-checking sources.
Our partner is a respected and influential newspaper that has played an important role in shaping Spanish journalism and the broader Spanish-speaking world. They cover a wide range of topics, including politics, economics, culture, and sports, both in Spain and around the world. The newspaper has a reputation for independent and investigative journalism, and it has won numerous awards and accolades for its reporting.
- Responsible for researching background information and verifying the accuracy of sources for news stories or feature articles;
- Assist with reporting on breaking news or developing stories;
- Responsible for tasks such as organizing documents, transcribing interviews, or assisting with translation;
- Verifying information with sources, reviewing documents and records, and consulting with other journalists and editors;
- Assist with editing and production tasks, including proofreading, formatting, and uploading content.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism or a related field
- Strong writing and reporting skills, as well as a passion for news and storytelling;
- Should be able to produce clear, concise, and accurate news articles and reports;
- Comfortable with digital tools and platforms;
- Should be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Should have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
Please note that these requirements are only guidelines, and our collaborator welcomes applications from candidates who may not meet all the stated requirements but have other skills or experiences that make them a strong fit for the role.
If you’re a motivated self-starter with a passion for journalism, this Journalism Internship in Madrid (Spain) could be the perfect opportunity for you. Don’t miss out – apply now!
For further information, contact us. This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.