IOS Developer Internship in Berlin
Our collaborator has a project-based internship where you will be given the responsibility of project milestones, completion, and influence on what the project may be. They don’t believe interns serve any individual developers needs but are seen as a colleague to assist in the furthering of our mobile development tools for our clients. Their full-time developers are here to mentor and further develop your current strengths and weaknesses.
Be aware that they consider internships as “working interviews” should you be interested in furthering your career with them.
1. BS CS, EE, CE or equivalent;
2. 2+ years in developing application software for consumer or industrial devices;
3. Strong in iOS development in consumer or enterprise: have 1 or more apps on the App Store;
4. Strong Objective-C and Cocoa Touch knowledge;
5. Strong CS fundamentals (especially object-oriented design);
6. Strong analytical problem-solving skills using scientific method and design of experiments;
7. Ability to work in an evolving environment, helping to develop processes and best practices for both company and industry;
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams;
9. Excellent collaborator, able to make a positive contribution in a dynamic team spread around the world;
10. Self-motivated, able to work independently, entrepreneurial, excellent time management.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.