Internship - with possibility to be hired
What you can gain during this period:
1. Wide and detailed knowledge about the International Trading and Logistics;
2. Global Management Trainee;
3. Expansion of your Global Network;
4. Improvement of your Chinese Language Skills (working daily with Chinese colleagues);
5. Improvement of your Management Skills;
6. Experience Team-Work in an International and Multicultural Team;
7. Win high salary opportunities;
8. Full-time job opportunity, if you have outstanding performance during the internship.
1. Serve as liaison between all kind of overseas vendors and customers;
2. Acquire new business and expand the portfolio business;
3. Contact overseas companies to collect service & price list, and develop procedures for overseas warehouses and last-mile delivery;
4. Get familiar with the company platform system, and guide clients/vendors to use it;
5. Build relationship with the foreign trading companies based in Shanghai or near;
6. Provide administrative support to CEO and serve as a key member of the company executive staff, responsible for the central coordination of daily activities;
7. Update and keep CEO abreast of current issues, industry news, possible concerns;
8. Directs key projects under supervision of the CEO;
9. Performs other duties as needed.
1. Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
2. Ability to self-prioritize work steams, to work independently and to meet the tight deadlines;
3. Ability to interact discretely at the most senior levels of an organization, and to work collaboratively across functions, levels and departments toward shared objectives;
4. Good writing and communication skills;
5. Proficient in the use of technology and Microsoft Office software packages;
6. Ability to keep or supervise complex records, to assemble ad organize data, and to prepare and submit required reports;
7. Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with overseas vendors and clients, local foreign trading companies and the working team;
8. Have the ambitions to develop some personal skills and get certain goals, in order to be ready for the real job in the near future;
9. Be mothertongue of one of the following languages: English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Portoguese, Turkish, Greek;
10. Intermediate Chinese level (is a plus, but highly appreciated);
11. Recently graduated or students of a business/ logistics/ international management/international communications field (is a plus, but highly appreciated).
1. 2000 RMB per month pocket money in the first three months; if the intern has outstanding performance we will provide 5000 RMB per month and need to sign the contract which is for the promise that will be the full-time employee after the graduation.
2. Possibility to be hired as the full-time employee (with employee base salary and performance bonus).
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.