Internship - Real Estate Investment Analyst
Description of the company
Our collaborator is an entrepreneurial management company, created in 2020. The company was born from the meeting of 4 professionals with extensive experience in real estate and asset management and an industrial and financial investor providing the financial strength necessary for the development of the business. The team is positioned as a player offering original real estate investment solutions built on the principle of multi-management.
And, within the framework of its ambitious development, they are looking for a Real Estate Investment Analyst.
Job description / tasks
- Reporting to the General Manager in charge of real estate, you will work closely with the Investment Manager to analyze real estate investment opportunities.
- Fully integrated into the real estate team, you will participate in the elaboration of investment files, and in the presentations of the different opportunities during the investment committees of the management company.
- You will assist the investment team in the acquisition phase of the properties.
Experience: With a higher education background (business school, engineering school, university degree) with a specialization in finance and/or real estate, you already have experience during an internship in an acquisition, asset management or arbitrage position.
Skills and qualities:
- Proficiency in Excel and financial modeling tools
- Advanced understanding of the changing financial and real estate environment
- Knowledge of real estate markets
- Awareness of sustainable development issues
- Ability to dialogue and negotiate
- At ease in writing, within the framework of standardized or official documents, as well as orally, in a formal presentation or negotiation situation
- Organized, proactive, serious, precise, team spirit
- Perfect English
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.