Marketing and Events Management Internship in Paris
- Contributing to the product improvement process;
- Pushing in their blog and online magazine;
- Offline communication in order to maintain and increase the number of customers;
- Editing the company magazine: write, edit and publish content (different languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, Finnish);
- Social media management;
- Completing administrative tasks and translations.
- Undergraduate student who MUST qualify and receive school credit for the internship;
- Internship is unpaid and cannot be offered without proof of school credit;
- This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of event planning, marketing, production, and public relations;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Office hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm but flexible schedule is permitted;
- Available a minimum of 4 days a week;
- Loves Events & the Wedding Industry.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.