International Front Office Internship
About the company
Our client is a young and ambitious company, providing innovative software solutions that are used by some of the biggest names in the retail industry. The team is small but growing quickly, so there is ample opportunity for career progression. The working environment is friendly and relaxed, with a strong emphasis on work/life balance. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and technologies, and to work with big data sets. The International Front Office internship is a unique opportunity!
Main tasks – International Front Office Internship
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers via phone and email;
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints;
- Provide information about products and services;
- Process orders and shipments;
- Troubleshoot technical issues;
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner;
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure product availability throughout Europe International Sales Director.
Education: Tourism degree
Skills and qualifications – International Front Office Internship
- Must be fluent in English (verbal & written) + another European language (preferably Croatian) Spanish/French/German) – any other languages would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written with an ability to build relationships with customers from all over Europe;
- Ability to work well under pressure & juggle multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & attention to detail;
- Enthusiastic & proactive attitude with a willingness to learn new things;
- Previous experience working in customer service or sales would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.