GHG Accounting Internship in Grevenmacher, Luxembourg
As part of the Consultancy team, you will support the successful and efficient implementation of the projects for our collaborator clients in the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) management field. You will be responsible for carrying out GHG inventories and support in writing the associate reports for they clients. If you have a general background in sustainability and environmental issues, GHG reporting/inventory, a strong aptitude for quantitative analysis, attention to detail and you are fluent in the language of the host country, then they are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct GHG inventories for they corporate clients;
- Conduct research on GHG accounting related topics such as emissions factors;
- Support in writing GHG accounting reports;
- Support the team with administrative tasks.
- Advanced University degree, in Environmental Science or Engineering;
- Basic knowledge of GHG-accounting, carbon foot printing or Life Cycle Analysis;
- Excellent oral and written command of the host country language (German/French) and English is essential;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
- Diligent, reliable, and proactive and self-sufficient but collaborative approach to work;
- National, or holder of a valid required work visa in host country.
- Excellent team spirit
- Be part of a growing and multicultural company, placed in a local office in the center of Grevenmacher, Luxembourg City
- Work experience in a leading sustainability consultancy firm with the opportunity to work with a wide range of experts from a broad range of sustainability fields
- Work autonomously as well as within a large and international team
- Flexible starting date, ideally November
- Flexible workload, ideally part- time the first 2 months and fulltime after
- Flexible duration of the internship, ideally 5-6 months
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.