Hotel Management internships
Description of the company
Our collaborator is a hotel located in Crete, Grece. The teams consist of highly motivated individuals! They love Greek hospitality & wish to offer an added-value service to the visitors so they can spend perfect holidays!
You can join the hotel team in Crete for the next season. They are looking for interns to start in JULY. The time period of internship can vary from 3 months to 6 months.
Interested interns are asked to send a Curriculum Vitae & a letter of recommendation. Plus, the internship contract from their University will also be asked to be delivered, once they have been selected. The internship positions involve the following and include up to 40 hours per week in different shifts.
Job descriptions / tasks
Front Office Management and Guest Relations:
- Social media marketing;
- Replying to guest messages and reviews;
- Assisting guests and ensuring that they have the best holiday;
- Checking rates and ensuring correct operation of online channel sales etc;
- Ensuring that night arrivals have arrived and are securely allocated in their rooms.
Food and Beverage & Housekeeping:
- Assising and helping colleagues in jobs such as waitressing;
- Food preparation and assistance;
- Serving and cleaning tables;
- Kitchen maintenance and room service.
Hotel Management and Operations:
- Learning hands on the operations of a small luxury boutique hotel on a daily basis;
- Understanding how hotel sales are performed;
- Participating actively in improving hotel performance;
- Organizing campaigns;
- Learning how to handle guest complaints and ensuring harmonious operations.
Compensation for all jobs:
– Small Financial Compensation for food
– Free shared accommodation close to the hotel
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.