Inside Sales Representative Job In Prague
– Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities.
– Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager.
– Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
– Chasing up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
– Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints.
– Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
– University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
– Interest in IT Business
– Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and proficient Greek
– Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus
– High level of communication skills (phone manners)
– Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system
– Daily food vouchers
– 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days
– Business trip opportunities
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.