Inside Sales Representative Job in Cracow
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities;
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager;
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers;
- Chasing up-sell and cross sell opportunities;
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints;
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales;
- Interest in IT Business;
- Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English;
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus;
- High level of communication skills (phone manners).
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system;
- Daily food vouchers;
- 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days;
- Business trip opportunities.
We connect european students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.