Inside Sales Management Internship in Czech Republic
In this role you will spend your time making outbound proactive sales calls, to a blend of existing customers and new customers. Warm leads will be given to you by our collaborator marketing function e.g. abandon check out (customers that have left their shopping basket with orders not confirmed) or welcome campaigns to new customers or new contacts within existing customers accounts. You will collaborate closely with the marketing function and our technical and quotes team, in order to drive specific product sales in the assigned base, and to ensure we deliver on our customer promise.
This requires someone with excellent communication, social intelligence, and a winning mentality as well as being fluent in Czech and Slovak language (Native or C2) and fluent English.
- Great communicator, with a winning mentality;
- Collaborator – can deal with people at all levels within the organisation internally and externally;
- Has worked in a telemarketing or internal sales environment;
- Customer focused;
- Computer Savvy – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and understanding of the Web;
- You will need to be fluent in Czech with Slovak knowledge (native or C2).
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.