Human Resources Internship
About the company
Our collaborator is a leading automobile manufacturer and offers HR internships in areas such as HR management, talent acquisition, and personnel development. Interning at this company as an HR intern can provide a valuable learning experience in the automotive industry and the HR field.
As an HR intern, you may be responsible for assisting with various HR functions, such as talent acquisition, employee development, performance management, and HR analytics. You may have the opportunity to work on various HR projects, such as creating job postings, reviewing resumes, coordinating interviews, and assisting with onboarding and orientation.
- Assisting with job postings, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting background checks;
- Helping to coordinate new employee orientation sessions, preparing new hire paperwork, and facilitating the completion of required training;
- Assisting with the planning and execution of employee development programs, such as training sessions, workshops, and mentorship programs;
- Collecting and analyzing HR data, such as employee turnover rates, absenteeism rates, and employee satisfaction surveys;
- Helping to resolve conflicts between employees, conducting investigations into employee complaints, and developing policies and procedures related to employee conduct;
- Working on special HR projects, such as developing new HR policies or programs, conducting research on HR best practices, or assisting with HR-related events.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Should have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent interpersonal skills;
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail, as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality when working with sensitive HR-related information;
Please note that these requirements are only guidelines, and our collaborator welcomes applications from candidates who may not meet all the stated requirements but have other skills or experiences that make them a strong fit for the role.
If you’re a motivated self-starter with a passion for HR, this Human Resources Internship in Munich (Germany) could be the perfect opportunity for you. Don’t miss out – apply now!
For further information, contact us. This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.