Human resources internship
Description of the company
Our collaborator is a company that specializes in housing people. They work on a daily basis to respond to housing requests and make life easier for their tenants.
They are currently looking for a human resources intern to participate in the accompaniment of recruitments.
Job description / tasks
- Be in charge of recruiting for fixed-term and temporary positions and internships for the Head Office,
- Distribute advertisements on job boards,
- Perform sourcing (LinkedIn, candidate libraries, etc.),
- Follow up on applications, first selection of CVs in our recruitment tool (Talent Soft),
- Carry out telephone qualifications and interviews in pairs with the recruiting managers, write interview reports,
- Feeding the databases, ensuring the follow-up of mobility tables (collection and consolidation of statistical data).
Education and experience: Student in Master 2 specializing in HR, (IGS, business school or university) + at least one initial experience (internship or work-study) in the field of HR (recruitment, career management)
Skills and qualities:
– Ability to synthesize
– Writing skills
– Real capacity to work in a team
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.