Human Resources Intern in Madrid
Our collaborator is looking for an HR Curricular Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating their employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling and performing interviews. Through this internship, you will have the responsibility of conducting the entire recruitment cycle. If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how the company approaches recruiting and employee development, they’d like to meet you.
- Recruit new candidates for open positions on multiple platforms including but not limited to job positing websites and social media;
- Screen resumes and application forms;
- Schedule, confirm, and perform interviews with candidates;
- Post, update, and improve job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks;
- Conduct an entire recruitment cycle;
- Assist the Managing Director in the overall management of the office;
- Participate in organizing company events to increase morale;
- Create protocols to help benefit our employees;
- Contribute to the overall well-being of the office through engagement with employees and maintaining the office space.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel;
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting;
- Organizational skills;
- Human Resources Management degree or similar field;
- Knowledge of the English language.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.