Hospitality Internship – Front Desk Agent
Description of the company
Our collaborator is a hotel situated in Los Angeles which offers unique experiences. The values of our collaborators are reflected in the services they provide to their customers. They believe in a working environment that supports inclusivity, sustainability, and cultural differences. It is about offering its customers, a cozy, warm, and unforgettable experience. Everyone who joins their staff will be part of this.
You will be responsible for managing all front desk operations, which requires being the main center of reference to its guests and sellers. If you consider yourself a good communicator and you have the ability to work in a fast-paced, send your Curriculum Vitae and your motivation recommendation. Another important aspect, the internship contract from your University will be required, once you have been selected. The internship positions involve the following and include up to 40 hours per week in different shifts.
Don’t lose more time searching for your dream internship. We are right here!
- To provide the necessary information to the guests and sellers;
- Assisting guests and sellers with what is required;
- Be responsible for the check-in/check-out hotel guests
- Report each shift in order to provide to the management team
- Be fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and mind-oriented
- Small Financial Compensation for food
- Free shared accommodation close to the hotel
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.