growth manager internship
Description of the company
Our collaborator is a company that supports the growth of its clients by exploiting the levers of growth marketing.
From strategy to operations, they develop complementary expertise (SEA, SMA, SEO, UX, Webdesign) to provide specific answers to each client’s problems. Their approach is based on advanced use of the data at their disposal, thanks to the technology that allows them to collect, process and analyze in real-time all the data coming from several dozen sources.
In order to continue its growth, the company is looking for a Growth Manager to join the team!
Working in tandem with experienced Growth Managers, your mission will be to accompany one or more clients in the definition and implementation of their growth marketing strategy with the sole objective of maximizing their satisfaction.
- Framing and adopting the acquisition strategy to meet the client’s challenges and objectives.
- Implementation of actions and monitoring of platforms (SEA, Social, etc).
- Data analysis via our reporting platform or excel.
- Development and reinforcement of the customer relationship (reporting, strategic restitution).
- Contribution to the response to the calls for tender received.
As you progress within the team, you will also be asked to work on various missions related to the development and structuring of the company: communication, marketing, recruitment, development of offers, etc.
- You already have 1 or 2 significant internship experiences.
- You are finishing your studies in a business school.
Skills and qualities:
- Autonomous in your work.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Open-minded, willing to learn new ways of working and able to challenge yourself.
- You like to solve problems in a structured and focused way.
- Your writing skills in English are flawless.
- You have a keen interest in growth hacking and digital marketing
- You have an interest in data analysis: a perfect command of Excel and notions in database analysis language are a plus.
Duration: 6 months
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.