Graphic Designer Internship
About the company – Graphic Designer Internship
Our partner is focused on bringing their customers a sophisticated look. As a leading company in the fashion field, the whole concept is based on a future perspective. Our collaborator’s company lives in the present, however, they are always looking to be one step ahead of their concurrency. This is the way they bring value to their loyal customers. Inclusivity, creativity, and innovation are three of the central features of their brand. Art is unique and extremely fundamental for the human being, however, it is necessary to combine it with sustainability. Their collections production is based on excellent design and on sustainability aspect. Currently, they are offering a position in their company: the graphic designer internship is your opportunity. Don’t wait any longer and apply now!
Main tasks – Graphic Designer Internship
- You will responsible for the creation of the graphic designs for the marketing campaigns;
- Keep in mind to create compelling content for brand engagement;
- Layouts and templates creation designs are part of your tasks;
- Design for the social media platforms;
- Creation and videos editions;
- Working with the marketing department to accomplish better results for the company’s brand;
- Build a liaison between the commercial goals and the design conception.
Education: Design degree or a related one
Skills and qualifications – Graphic Designer Internship
- InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator are considered to be a plus;
- Your portfolio with previous design works if applicable;
- Be connected to the art and have an aesthetic point of view;
- Great communication skills;
- Creative and innovative mindset;
- Organized and detailed-oriented;
- Be passionate about fashion.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.