Graphic Design Intern at an Advertising Agency
About the company
Our collaborator, a dynamic and innovative advertising agency in Berlin, Germany, is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to join their team. The agency specializes in creating cutting-edge and effective marketing campaigns for a variety of clients across industries.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will work closely with the agency’s creative team to develop visual concepts and designs that effectively communicate clients’ brand messages. You will gain hands-on experience in all aspects of the design process, from brainstorming and ideation to executing final designs.
- Collaborating with the creative team to develop concepts and designs for marketing campaigns
- Creating graphic elements for digital and print media, including social media ads, website graphics, and marketing materials
- Assisting with the design and layout of client presentations and proposals
- Researching design trends and incorporating them into the agency’s work
- Providing support with other design-related tasks as needed
Education:Currently enrolled in a degree program in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow brand guidelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German is a plus
If you are passionate about design and want to gain valuable experience in the exciting world of advertising, this internship is for you. Apply now and join our collaborator’s team in Berlin!
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.