Global Business Development Intern in Sophia Antipolis
Our collaborators offer highly specialized language services and expertise to help businesses break down cultural and linguistic barriers and achieve profitable growth in global markets.
What they are looking for:
They are seeking a Market Development Intern to join them in Sophia Antipolis, France and assist in building out the market development strategy for their Translation Services in Europe and North America.
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving market development goals. You will help the Sales team build direct relationships with target organizations in Europe, USA and Canada.
You will research target markets and accounts, identifying key decision-makers and influencers in charge of global communication and document translation.
What you will do:
• Identify target segments.
• Contact sales leads (via email, social media or cold calling).
• Manage detected business opportunities, contacts, and prospects.
• Support the sales manager.
• Monitor and report performance indicators.
Who you are:
You are currently pursuing or have recently completed a master’s or bachelor’s degree in business or marketing. You have 1+ year(s) of experience in a marketing or business development role with the responsibility to deliver on metrics and objectives.
You have :
* Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence to interact with a variety of contacts.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office or OpenOffice tools.
* Passion for international cultures and languages.
* Good relational skills.
* Proficient English skills. Fluent in French.
What we offer:
Paid internship. Duration 6 months
Location: Sophia Antipolis, France
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.