Front Office Hotel Management Internship in Marbella
Our collaborator is a placement agency helping students to find an internship in foreign countries. Offers personalized service, appropiate strategy and evaluation.
- Greets guests when they arrive at the hotel, welcome and assist their needs.
- Provide general information about the hotel to the guests.
- Check the status of the rooms by the department Housekeeping.
- Take control of inputs and outputs of the rooms. Informing higher changes that have occurred with respect to guests (room changes, complaints, special requests)
- Make cash receipts and cash movements. Program all incoming room keys when needed.
- Make reservations each day. Check that they are properly assigned inputs and outputs of the day.
- Perform the recovery room so that the service provided is optimal in terms of time and quality of service.
- Upon check-in check-out the guests, in both cases requesting payment methods.
- Performing additional service charges or feed used by the host.
- Keep the area clean and orderly.
- Report any situation that arises during his shift to the supervisor and colleagues.
- Perform any other function is assigned by his superiors.
- Transporting food from the kitchen out to the diner’s table and serve them according to the protocol of the Hotel and following the standards.
- Assigning table to customers. Make suggestions to the Customer for food and beverages (including wines), depending on the occasion or special condition of the diner.
- Taking orders for the specifications requested by the customer when ordering.
- Enter data commands the system to ask the cook the dishes ordered by the customer. Be aware that orders go out and ensure the welfare of the client.
- Inspect the dishes are as requested by the customer before bringing to the table.
Students who speak English and Spanish (other languages are highly valued), are very communicative, organized, dynamic, keen to learn and able to work as part of a multifunctional team. To be available 3 to 6 months.
The hotel provides:
The intern will receive Full board accommodation + transfer from airport to hotel. 48h/ week, 1 day off/week.
Important: Provide service charge if you get the internship. For a period of 8 to 13 weeks: 370 euros and 15 euros for each additional week.
We connect european students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.