Front Desk Internship
About the company
Our collaborator is a small, family-owned business in the heart of Santorini. They have been in operation for over 10 years and pride themselves on providing their guests with the best possible experience. Currently, they are looking for an extrovert and sociable person to join their unique team in the front desk assistant internship!
Main Tasks – Front Desk Assistant Internship
- Greeting guests and checking them in/out of the hotel;
- Answering phone calls and responding to guest inquiries;
- Managing reservations;
- Handling guest complaints or concerns;
- Upselling rooms and amenities to guests;
- Other duties as assigned by the Hotel Manager.
Education: Tourism or related degree
Skills and qualifications – Front Desk Internship
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.