Description of the company
In a world where knowing how to transform is the key to success, our collaborator’s mission is to enlighten and guide large companies and organizations in their most critical transformations with the ambition to make them positive for all stakeholders.
They are looking for a finance intern to intervene in all phases of transformation, from strategic thinking to operational implementation.
Job description / tasks
You will have the opportunity to do:
- A study on a prospective and innovative topic related to Banking Risks. This will allow you to enrich your academic knowledge and that of the firm.
- Operational client assignments, within project teams, allowing you to develop the key skills expected of a junior consultant (analysis and synthesis, interpersonal skills, understanding the environment and the market, client/assignment responsibility)
You will also have the opportunity to actively participate in the internal life of the firm through.
- The publication of articles on our blogs.
- The contribution to recruitment, school relations, answers to commercial proposals, internal training, internal events.
- You are studying in an engineering or management school or in a large university
- You are attracted by consulting and business transformation issues.
- You have an intellectual curiosity, a sharp critical and analytical mind that allows you to quickly understand the specificities of the clients and to produce quality deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a certain pro-activity.
- A taste for entrepreneurship and innovation.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.