Our collaborator’s mission is to grow and connect every reliable company in the food supply chain. They provide high-quality organic food at competitive prices. They are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, marketers and food experts from over 20 different nations. They’re backed by institutional and renowned investors like “KfW” or “European Investment Fund”.
(Online) trade with food and development of software solutions for the food industry. The company provides an online platform for trading food-related products and offers various types of services to industry stakeholders. The company markets its products and services internationally.
- Assisting with Bookkeeping and administrative requirements and research (e.g. Insurance setups, banking setups etc.)
- Analyzing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information
- Support in the review of month-end financial statements including any unusual gross profit levels and notifying supervisor of any unusual items
- Setup of costs centres within the company and monthly reporting for the same
Currently enrolled in university and studying finance or something comparable (like business etc.) or you already have a higher education background (university degree, finance school, business school).
- Proficiency in Excel and financial modeling tools
- Advanced understanding of the changing financial environment
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Organized, proactive, serious, precise, team spirit
- Ability to work on your own initiative where necessary
- You are an expert in Microsoft Office applications and have basic knowledge of database tools e.g. SQL
- Basic to advanced knowledge of German – written and spoken (B1/B2)
- Perfect English
- Exciting responsibilities in an innovative, fast-growing startup
- High levels of responsibility, and room for you to develop your own ideas and concepts
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes within a friendly, international team
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.