Finance and Administrative Management of European Projects Internship in Murcia
Support the international finance team in the offices in Spain (Murcia) with the finance and administrative monitoring, justification and also application of european projects within the justice and fundamental rights framework.
Education/Training: business administration, economics, law, human resources.
- Knowledge and experience in administrative tasks.
- Very good English knowledge. The knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Good use of IT.Good use of Office tools.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and determination to meet deadlines.
- Creativity, versatility, high energy, initiative and discipline.
- Able to work independently as well as being part of a team.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.