Description of the company
Our collaborator is a a global semiconductor company. They are problem-solvers, collaborating to change the world through technology. And they are looking for an engineering intern.
Job description / tasks
As an engineering intern, you will assist in the development and implementation of strategies that, through new product development, cost-cutting initiatives, capacity expansion, and yield improvement projects, accomplish profitability targets on assigned product lines.
Among the duties are, but are not limited to:
– testing and problem-solving
– creating and monitoring product documentation; developing production and characterization test standards;
– providing assistance with product development by liaising with design, test engineering, quality engineering, and other teams.
Additional duties include designing interface and measurement circuits to make tester capabilities compliant with product definitions and designing, debugging, and correlating test hardware and software.
Education: Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
Skills and qualities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Coursework providing knowledge and background in semiconductor processing, process control methodology and/or device failure analysis.
- Experience with LabView, Spoffire, MatLab, JAVA, C++, and/or other programming skills
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.