Digital Factory Specialist Internship
About the company
Our collaborator is a global pioneer in the aerospace industry, operating in the commercial aircraft, helicopters, defence and space sectors. They are the leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a worldwide scale. With over 125,000 employees, they are the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader. They build the most innovative commercial aircraft and consistently capture about half of all commercial airliner orders.
- Supporting the co-development of the product, industrial system and services, out-of-cycle developments
- Focus on Modeling & Simulation and full lifecycle digital continuity
Eduaction: Currently enrolled in university and studying mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering or a similar field of study or you already have a higher education background (e.g. university degree)
Skills and qualities:
- Knowledge in industrial modelling and simulation techniques and tools
- Interest in lead change, deal with transformation processes in an international environment and to manage and influence stakeholders
- Knowledge in aircraft product development processes, collaborative design for manufacturing, and systems engineering
- solution-oriented, structured and independent work but also the ability to work in a team
- Level B1 in French & Level B2 in English
- Space to develop and learn new things
- Paid Internship
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started.
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.