Our collaborator is a Vector Graphics Software Technology Company based in Karlsruhe. Our main product: is an award-winning vector graphic design software that easily integrates into any workplace. Our software offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. We’ve recently raised funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally and are on a mission towards revolutionizing the way people design all over the world. To make our dreams a reality, we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this post is for you. We are a proactive, passionate and international company where everyone’s opinion matters. We empower our teams with the freedom to be brave and do what they think is best for the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us have hidden.
What are we looking for?
You will be:
- Using Vectornator for creating and developing designs for product illustrations, logos, posts, interfaces, etc.
- Help in creating professional branding creatives and artwork that promote and inspire
- Working closely with our marketing team in bringing new ideas to life in advertising, promotions, public relations, website design, social media posts, blog article content, etc.
- Testing and improving our software UI and UX design across the iPad, iPhone and Mac platforms as well as spotting bugs and problems.
We would like you to have:
- Passion about Graphic Design, Digital Art and User Interfaces.
- Knowledge about the Graphic Design industry.
- Some prior experience with Design and UI tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Figma).
- Willingness to build the Graphic Design tool of your dreams.
- English language skills. Chinese, Japanese language skills are a plus.
Where you will be: Karlsruhe or Remotely.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.