Customer Support Agent Internship in Florence
- You are responsible for our collaborator utmost priority – their clients!
- You represent their company by being the first point of contact for their clients with bookings, journey enquiries, as well as specific issues about our platform;
- You advice travelers in languages such as Italian and English;
- You are stress-resistant and always offer good advice for any request;
- Most importantly: You get to know new people and are able to enthuse about their company and “Social Travelling” concept!
- You have already gained some initial experience in handling customers via phone and email;
- You speak the above mentioned language fluently – Italian, plus you have very good English skills;
- You have expertise in selling services on the phone, ideally in the Online-Travel or Insurance field;
- You are well-organized, love talking on the phone and enjoy working as a part of a team;
- You are proficient with MS Office (especially Word and Excel).
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.