Customer Service IT Advisor job in Katowice
– Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network;
– Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers;
– Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system;
– Analysing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem;
– Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team;
– Eligible to work in European Union;
– Very good language skills both verbal and written, one of the following languages: French, German, Dutch/Flemish, Danish, Finnish or Swedish;
– Good English skills;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Professional telephone manner;- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications;
– Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
– Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure;
– Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands supported by 6000 online training and books also available at home, training in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages;
– You will learn best practices and global business from real experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.;
– You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
– In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program).
– Offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.