Customer Relations Intern in Brussels
Do you want to contribute to a safe European market while gaining an authentic international experience as a consultant? Our collaborator is currently looking for an intern for our Customer Relations department:
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1. Provide professional, high level and qualified (internal & external) client service;
2. Support various tasks associated with the Customer Relations Department at the highest level (main):
• Archive regulatory documentation (Medical Devices & Cosmetics)
• Follow-up on customer orders – ensuring they are returned signed
• Initiate contact with non-active customers towards account activation
• Actively promote upgraded service options to customers with special needs
3. Conduct research & analysis to identify/anticipate customer’ needs
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO 9001 and 13485
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit whenever required
6. Participate in events
• Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Business, Economics or similar.
• Previous professional experience in Front Office or Administration is an advantage.
• Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is a plus.
• Confident user of Microsoft Office.
• You are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
• Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
• You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
• Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
• Applicant must possess EU work permit
• Period: 4-12 months, full time;
• Student or recent graduate with possibility of internship agreement (Erasmus or other);
• International working environment;
• Opportunities to develop your career at their company.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.