About the company – Culinary Internship
Our collaborator is a Michelin-starred restaurant located in the heart of Paris, France. Currently, they are looking for a culinary intern to help with the daily operations of the kitchen. This is an opportunity to learn from some of the best chefs in the world and gain experience in a fine dining setting. This is the perfect position for you!
Main tasks – Culinary Internship
- Assist with food preparation and cooking under the supervision of the head chef;
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the kitchen;
- Adhere to health and safety standards;
- Help with plating and presentation of dishes;
- Other duties as assigned by the head chef.
Education: Culinary Degree
Skills and qualifications – Culinary Internship
- Willingness to learn and take direction;
- Ability to work long hours on your feet;
- A passion for food and cooking;
- Enthusiasm for learning new techniques;
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.