Designer textile internship
About the company
Our cooperation partner is a leading French company that has been active in the global clothing and accessories market since 1987. They spread the urban casual style in 45 countries with 3 brands with 1800 employees and 350 million euros in turnover. They produce clothing and fashion for women, men and children. The women line embodies an urban Parisian woman with an easy-chic look and a rock spirit. The collections represent freedom of expression, open-mindedness, creativity and self-assertion.
- In support of the graphic designers on the elaboration of technical sheets and launch files, you will participate in particular in:
- The creation of printed material in line with the brand’s universe and image
- Integration of Illustrator files into our PLM software
- Follow-up on the development of prints, embroidery, badges etc…
- Research of inspirations and trends
- Work on colouring
- Competitive intelligence
Eduaction: Minimum of 3 year study experience in the field of textile graphics or similar fields or already a degree in these fields
Skills and qualities:
- Familiar with graphic software such as Photoshop / Illustrator / In Design
- You are creative, curious and rigorous
- You have a real interest in ready-to-wear and graphic design
The internship is open to students with disabilities, with equal skills.
- An ambitious company project, oriented towards international development
- Stories to live with their clients and their teams
- Professional autonomy and freedom of action
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started.
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.