Content Creator Internship
Our collaborator is the European leader in digital marketing software. Their mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
The company was founded in 2012 with the mission to make the most effective marketing channels accessible to all businesses. Now it’s the only all-in-one digital marketing platform that enables B2B and B2C companies, e-commerce sellers and agencies to build customer relationships through end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, transactional messaging and marketing automation. Their desire is to develop tools that make everyday work easier for SMEs and startups. They have over 300,000 active users in 160 countries worldwide. The headquarters is in Paris and other offices are in Berlin, Seattle, Noida, Bengaluru, Sofia and Toronto.
Their team consists of more than 550 employees with over 40 different nationalities. The internationality of the team also represents the international reach of the product. Team spirit and cooperation are very important here. The company values are: Empower the customer, Build up together, Impact first, Humbly open, People company.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
- You’re curious, self-motivated with a desire to learn & grow in the role
- You’re a fast and efficient writer
- You’re interested in SEO and Social Media
- You’re able to empathize with the target audience, understand their pain points, and provide solutions through educational content
- You like working in a team, but also enjoy self-organized and independent work
- You’re enrolled in a university and studying marketing, business or a similar subject
- B1/B1 Level in French
- B2 Level in English
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
…. and more!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.