Community Manager - Italian Native Speaker in Paris
Our collaborator has the mantra of thinking traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why they created the “Free Store”, the marketplace where thousands of YouTube and Instagram creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
In a little less than 2 years:
- They’re already the #1 influencer marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements – heading towards 150,000 reviews annually.
- They have launched in 3 countries (US, FR, ES), with 120 awesome clients on the supply side (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal Group, Sephora, Clarins…), and over 7,000 active creators on the demand side.
- They have built a team of 50 awesome people from France, Spain, Canada, the UK and the US.
- They have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for their unique positioning and excellence in operations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
About to launch their Free Store in Italy, that’s why they are looking for an exceptional Community Manager to help us expand their awesome community there. How can you help creators have the greatest experience with them? What should be the next big event? Who should they invite to the next influencer lunch? Let’s find out. As a CM, your role will be:
- Become the best friend with all their beloved influencers, building strong relationships with them
- Handle Octoly communications through all their social media channels
- Be the champion of their awesome user experience by delivering world-class customer support and helping them improve the platform
- Find creative ways to engage with the community: special contests, events, gifts, etc. Fresh ideas are always welcome!
- Italian as a native language, English required, French is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A strong taste for social media, visual content and all things digital
- Bonus point if you have a cool Beauty or Fashion channel on YouTube or Instagram!
Enjoy a cool, multicultural team and a brand-new office in Paris.
Join a fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development & international mobility.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.