Communication and Membership & Monitoring Intern in Brussels
Are you interested in Fair Trade and want to have a fruitful professional experience? Join our collaborator as an intern in their office in Brussels! They are looking for potential candidates for the following position:
– Communication and Membership & Outreach intern
They are one of the regional branches of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) which is a worldwide network of Fair Trade organizations present in more than 70 countries. Its goal is to enable producers, especially in the global South, to improve their livelihoods and develop their communities through Fair Trade. Our collaborator will help you improve your knowledge and skills, making sure you get the most out of this exciting internship. You will get hands-on experience with member communication and screening; external communication and promotion; budget drafting and application writing for EU grants; managing preparations, implementation and execution of the office’s projects; and get the opportunity to participate in tons of interesting conferences, debates, and meetings taking place in the ‘capital of Europe.’.
As an intern at our collaborator Communication and Membership & Monitoring you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Help develop their internal and external communication strategy, including social channels and newsletter.
- Help update the content of website and include new features.
- Update and publish new posts giving visibility to member’s initiatives on the website, social media sites, and other means available.
- Bring out a newsletter every three months (manage editorial planning, identify relevant topics to be communicated to members, develop content) and circulate it to the members to the other regions.
- Assist in the screening of members’ monitoring reports as well as managing the European membership database.
- Registration of all incoming application from European companies.
- Invite new European Fair Trade organisations to join the network.
- Keep updated records and inform the Global Secretariat on developments.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.