Carbon Pricing and Climate Policy Internship in Seville
As part of our collaborator Portfolio Management team, you will play an important role by researching and analyzing climate policies, such as Nationally Determined Contributions and related policies in different countries around the world. In addition, you will also help our collaborator in researching carbon market developments globally. If you are an enthusiastic and dynamic person with relevant academic background and are passionate to contribute to the fight against climate change, then they are looking for you.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Portfolio Management and the Advisory teams to research and analyse climate policies, carbon pricing and related policies in different countries around the world;
- Understand client needs, gather market intelligence and identify industry trends;
- Coordinate the research process in terms of content and timeline;
- Engage with public sector organisations on climate policy;
- University degree in Politics, Business Administration, Economics, Environmental Science or related disciplines;
- Relevant work experience is valued;
- Excellent written and oral command of English. Spanish and/or Korean is considered a strong plus;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a larger team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Holder of a valid work permit is a must;
- Work in a growing global company with a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change
- Excellent team spirit, work with a dedicated and enthusiastic international team around the globe
- Remuneration according to your level of studies
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.