Business Development Representative Internship in Paris
Description of the company
Our collaborator is a digital marketing agency that combines custom online strategies with emerging technologies. They are located in Paris, New York and Sydney. As one of the top digital marketing agencies in France, they create digital ecosystems because your business deserves more than just a website. They deliver digital solutions through website design and marketing that include mobile, social, SEO, and paid search campaigns.The company has a internship program designed to provide an opportunity to learn about them and various aspects of the digital industry and business. The job is located in Paris (Métro Nation). They push themselves out of our comfort zone, and we’ll push you, too.
Job description / tasks
For they Digital Agency in New York (but from Paris), the Business Development Representative will have responsibility for driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the sales organization. They will follow up on web inquiries, pre‐qualify leads, and develop to the point of handoff for Sales. In addition to inbound inquiries, they will perform prospecting, marketing event outreach and perform general sales development functions to build a pipeline within targeted accounts designated by management.
- Identify, contact, and qualify potential new customers in New York
- Schedule product demonstrations between sales representatives and potential customers
- Strategize with channel partners and account managers in targeting highly qualified sales prospects
- Manage email and social media campaigns to find new prospects in New York
- Use our CRM tools to generate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Nationality: You are a U.S. Student (You know New York) and you speak French (even if just a little bit).
- Experience: 0‐1 year’s sales and/or lead qualification experience (including outbound prospecting).
- Domain : Experience with lead qualification in Digital Agency.
- Effective Communicator: You are clear and persuasive in verbal and written English communications with highly effective use of email and telephone.
- Technically Savvy: Proficient with standard digital productivity tools.
- Performer: Ability to work in a high energy, fast‐paced sales environment.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.