Business Development in UK, Spain, Italy & France
Our collaborator develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to workfaster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilstinstant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency andquality are improved.
They love the challenge, the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. They work in an agile environment, where they develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is their motto.
- Flat Hierarchy
- Very rewarding Referral System
- Team Events
- Company Lunches
- Free Fruit & Snacks
You are communicative, like to travel and love other cultures? You want to act as aconsultant in the IoT Industry 4.0? With them you can establish relationships with the European market independently.
They are looking for interns in Business Development (m/f) for the British, Spanish, Italian or French market.
- Enrolled in a business degree course with focus in technical subjects;
- Technical Sales/Key Account Management;
- Product Management & Business Development;
- Enjoys working in industry companies.
You are responsible for building our relationships with the respective European market assigned to you, aswell as:
- Business Development: Sales strategy for the respective European market;
- Project Management: planning & implementation of customer projects;
- Product Management: market analysis and recording of customer requirements for product development.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.