Business Administration Department internship in Brussels
The main objective of the training is to form the knowledge and professionalism of the trainee through accomplishing the assigned tasks. The trainee shall perform his work based on theoretical knowledge obtained during his studies, theoretical and practical training (provided by our collaborator).
The trainee will among others acquire organizational, communication presentation and multicultural skills, enhanced familiarity in the use of MS Office tools (such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and software databases such as Microsoft Sharedocs – the trainee shall obtain a professional attitude as well as an extensive knowledge in the field of Business Administration.
• Office administrative tasks, including:
1. Managing the post–in/out
2. Front desk support – Calls, Emails & Visitors
3. Recording office maintenance expenses
4. Ordering and recording office supplies
5. Organizing office agenda and travel arrangements
• Supporting Admin team on the Bad payer’s project (payment recuperations)
• Supporting Admin in managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
• Supporting Admin team in preparation of Visa statements
• Administration of client accounts, documents and binders
• Arranging department files electronically as well as uploading documents to shared software database and Client Management System.
• Support all Obelis Departments, when needed;
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.