BackOffice and Online Assistant Internship
About the company – BackOffice and Online Assistant Internship
Our collaborator is a young, ambitious, and modern company that provides comprehensive administrative support to small businesses, entrepreneurs, and busy professionals. They have a team of highly skilled workers who are experts in their field and provide invaluable service to their clients. The company is expanding rapidly and they are now looking for a Back Office and Online Assistant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong administrative skills who is looking to develop their career in a fast-paced, growing company.
Main Tasks – BackOffice and Online Assistant Internship
The Back Office and Online Assistant will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the team;
- Assist with customer service;
- Assist with data entry, social media management, and email marketing;
- It is part of your tasks to assist with appointment scheduling and travel planning;
- Management of other office duties every time is required.
Education: Tourism or a related degree
Competences and qualifications – BackOffice and Online Assistant Internship
- Take initiative to solve problems as they arise;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Great written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of organization and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.