Assistant bar management internship
About the company- Assistant bar management internship
Our collaborator is one of the most reputable and well-known hospitality companies in the world. They are looking for an assistant bar manager to help run their busy on-site bars. Therefore, this is a unique opportunity to gain professional experience while living in a beautiful location!
Main Tasks – Assistant bar management internship
- To take full responsibility for the running of the bar during your shift, including opening and closing procedures as well as cashing up;
- To deliver an outstanding level of service to all guests at all times, exceeding their expectations where possible;
- To create fun and dynamic cocktails whilst maintaining high standards set by management;
- To upsell products and services to guests whenever possible through effective selling techniques;
- To promote a positive image of the hotel at all times through personal presentation and interaction with guests, suppliers, and other members of staff;
- Effectively manage stock levels within the department, informing your Line Manager when supplies are low or need reordering in order for them to be replaced efficiently.
Education: Hospitality degree
Skills and qualifications – Assistant bar management internship
- A confident individual who enjoys working with others as part of a team but can also work effectively on their own initiative when required;
- Excellent customer service skills with a real focus on delivering an outstanding guest experience every time they visit us here at The Student Hotel Tenerife;
- An organized individual who can plan their time effectively so that tasks are completed efficiently without any rush or stress involved.
For further information, contact us.
This is not the only option. Check out our other partner’s offers.
Are you curious about us? Read out how everything started!
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.