Description of the company
Get the opportunity to experience a new culture first hand as you interact daily with a new culture on the job.
Would you like to become part of a dynamic company with an impressive history in architectural design? Our collaborator is a prominent architectural company based in Bilbao whicj is seeking a full-time Architectural Intern with a passion for learning, creativity, and the environment. Anyone interested in applying for this position must be looking forward to sharing their ideas and enthusiasm with the team.
Job description / tasks
– Research materials and assemblies for appropriate incorporation into design and construction drawings as directed by a supervisor.
– Create BIM models and prepares design and construction drawings using information supplied by a supervisor or data obtained from research activities.
– Integrate information from consultants and suppliers into models and drawings.
– Construct architectural models and prepare presentation boards for use by other staff in presenting to a client for approval.
– Process contractor submittals by logging in the submittals and routing them to the appropriate party for review.
– May be required to attend, record, and distribute meeting minutes and assist with general project correspondence.
– Write or prepare graphic materials for presentations or documents.
– Ability to prepare architectural documents and specifications for projects.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Ability to write clearly to communicate technical issues and design ideas.
– Ability to present in a meeting.
– Ability to design printed and digital documents.
– Knowledge of
- Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Newforma, Vision
– Knowledge of building design and construction means, methods, and techniques
– Knowledge of architectural history and current architectural design discourse
– Awareness of sustainable design approaches
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.