Apartment Management Internship in Barcelona
What they offer:
Doing an internship with our collaborator will give you a ton of experience in delivering top customer service in a company focused on WOWING every one of our customers. Furthermore, you will be learning how to sell yourself and products to guests, face to face, over the phone and via emails. On top of that, they offer a very fun work environment filled with cool coworkers who also spend a lot of time together outside of work. They generally have a lot of fun but also work seriously and professionally towards our goals. Our collaborator has a very passionate and inspired team and is looking for new people to join in making the company better and better.
You are a good fit if:
- You are open minded and socially confident, with greatinterpersonal skills
- You are able to work in a dynamic and sometimes fastpaced company where things can change all the time
- You are independent and able to take decisions on yourown on the spot
- You like challenges
- You have a great flair for service and the ability towork efficiently and follow tasks through without supervision
- You have a passion for selling
- You have an ambitious and enterprising mind and at thesame time know how to stay humble.
- You speak English at a C2 level and preferably, but notnecessarily, one more language.
- Preferably have a driving license and the experiencedriving a scooter/moped.
Minimum required length:
They can only accept internships ofa minimum of 5 months. It is not mutually beneficial to do shorter internships as you will not be able to get fully into everything.
What you will be doing:
By managing a selection of holiday apartments the tasks you will be working with are many and varied but mainly concentrated around:
- Check ins and outs
- Talking to guests via phone, e-mail and in person (most important)
- Creating experiences for our guests
- Complaint handling
- Selling tours and tickets to guests
- Suggesting and recommending things to do and see toguests
- Preparing cleaning plans
- Managing maintenance staff
- Proceeding bookings and recovering cancellations
- Managing channels and prices
- and generally, have a good time and helping our collaborator build an even better company 🙂
Terms and conditions
It is required that you work 8 hour days, 5 days a week. These 5 days could be any day of the week, and your 2 days off are not necessarily consecutive. Hours may vary depending on the schedule that day, but in general office hours are 10-18. This job requires a certain level of flexibility from interns. If any over hours are gained they can be recovered at a time agreed with your supervisor. You are also entitled to have 2 vacation days/month, apart from your normal days off and other bankholidays.
The salary is €150/month, after the 4th month of work salary is increased by €50 per month until after the 10th month when the intern receives €450. The salary then maintains at €450 per month for the remainder of the internship. They don’t have a set start or end date for our interns, it depends on when suits them and their studies, the only requirement is that the internship is a minimum of 5 months.
Apart from this, there are some bonuses that intern can get:
– commissions from sales;
– points received from colleagues, for getting done different tasksand helping the others, which can be transformed into small prizes/days off etc;
– guests who arrive later than 21:00 and 00:00 have to pay an extra of 20€, respectively 50€; this goes in full to the person who does the check-in.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.