Administration Intern in Brussels
Our collaborator is a quality driven, service-oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods – They believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Business, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Previous professional experience in Front Office or Administration is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Good level of French or Dutch is an advantage.
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice.
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
· Applicant must possess EU work permit
· Location: Brussels
· Period: 6 months, full time; Start date: August 2022
· International working environment
· Opportunities to develop your career
· The Evaluation Center will be held in Brussels in August 2022.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.