Administration and Social Media Internship in Halifax
Type: Full Time, 6-12 months.
Location: Halifax, UK
Financial Compensation: None
All candidates must be attending a higher education course where internship/placement is requisite for course qualification. A scholarship or grant programme must be in place for the required internship from a relevant programme such as Erasmus, Comenius, Youth in Action or European Community Leonardo da Vinci.
Storm-7 Consulting Limited (Internship located at Halifax Sales and Marketing Office).
Our collaborator is a financial consultancy company that provides cutting edge financial intelligence and knowledge to leading financial institutions around the world. They deliver premium quality conferences and events on cutting-edge legal and financial issues, and strive to provide access to crucial insight by leading experts on the latest complex regulatory developments.
Internship Role Coverage:
The internship will cover a unique mixture of office administration tasks and in-depth social media responsibilities.
This will include:
- EXecuting efficient social media management and logistics, including organisation and administration.
- Management and growth of social media platforms and social media advertising.
- Administration and data input of promotional documents and tracking.
- Knowledge and development of telephone skills, telesales and general customer service, and account management.
- Planning and executing social strategies and campaigns across a number of platforms including paid social.
- Increase brand awareness and presence and global footprint.
- Development and execution of social media strategies.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Source / prepare content to ensure the platforms are up to date and relevant to the target audience.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns.
- Research and identify trends / insights as well as keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Organisation of resources and logistics.
- Metrics analysis dissemination and data management.
- Responsibility and accountability for social impact and reach.
- Progress to understand the business strategy and the wider business issue.
- Operate efficiently and effectively on an autonomous level.
- Be a natural problem solver, rigorous planner and strong influencer.
- Handle Project Management, budget and large data/metrics.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills.
- Show effective time management.
- Creating, managing and updating events schedules, product and services, client databases.
- Updating social media platforms and managing engagement.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Wide online research.
- Sourcing and application of mixed media.
- Database management; compiling reports, maintaining records and statistics.
- Maintain workflows and scheduling.
Fast pace and quick thinking required, as well as problem solving. Successful candidate must have effective use of own initiative, and excel in communication and organisation.
Ideal characteristics for role:
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA PRIOR TO APPLICATION:
- AN INTERNSHIP IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE AND PERFORM WITHIN A JOB ROLE/FUNCTION WITHIN AN OPERATING COMPANY (IT IS NOT A TRAINING PROGRAMME).
- YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK EFFICIENTLY WITH ALL BASIC OFFICE ENVIRONMENT OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES, I.E. OFFICE BUSINESS APPLICATIONS, EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS, MEDIA PLATFORMS ETC.
- YOU MUST TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE AT A FLUENT LEVEL (MINIMUM C2 LEVEL). THIS ROLE IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE BASIC ENGLISH, BUT AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS FLUENCY.
- THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID AND YOU WILL NEED TO SECURE AN ERASMUS GRANT/SCHOLARSHIP IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
- THIS INTERNSHIP IS BASED AT THE HALIFAX SALES AND MARKETING OFFICE IN UK.
- THIS ROLE IS IN HIGH DEMAND, SO YOU WILL BE TESTED AT THE END OF THE FIRST MONTH TO CONFIRM WHETHER YOU ARE AT A STANDARD TO PROCEED, AND RECEIVE ADVANCED IMPROVEMENT COACHING.
- THEY SUPPORT, PROVIDE FOCUS AND ENHANCE HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND SELF-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE. THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE PROVIDED WITH SOLID INDUSTRY AND COMMERCIAL AWARENESS, AND ADVANCED PREPARATION FOR HIGHER LEVEL ROLES.
- THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE OTHER AVERAGE OFFICE EXPERIENCES. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROACTIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO ALL OFFICE EFFICIENCES AND COMPANY GOALS.
We connect European students with companies all over Europe.
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.