Description of the company
Our collaborator is an accounting and auditing firm using highly computerized procedures. They are looking for an accounting intern who will have the opportunity during this mission to address a large part of the accounting, administrative, audit and tax aspects of firms.
Job description / tasks
- Entering transactions
- Analysis of accounts
- Preparation of tax returns (VAT, current returns, etc.)
- Formalization of the accountancy file
- Monthly or quarterly reporting
- Year-end statements and tax returns
- Legal secretariat (Participation in the preparation of the management report, the Board of Directors and the General Meeting approving the annual accounts)
- Student in University/Business School with specialization in accounting, auditing, finance.
- Attention to detail
- Good written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.