Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
2. Support various administrative tasks associated with the Accounting Department at the highest level:
- Account receivable: client invoices, process incoming payments, manage outstanding invoices and carry out collections actions.
- Account payable: process suppliers/vendors invoices.
- Bank and visa statements.
- Support with VAT processes, scorecards, balance sheets and financial reports.
3. Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
6. Participate in Obelis events;
Previous professional experience in Accounting.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus;
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice.
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
· Applicant must possess EU work permit
· Location: Brussels
· Period: 12 months, full time
· Paid internship under the terms of the Belgian ‘Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle’
· International working environment
· Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
To apply for this job please visit europe-internship.com.